Today’s AdVantage is an advertising company founded in 1986 by James Seibold and Sharon McRoy.
Their mission, which stands today, is to provide effective local advertising for small businesses.
While their humble beginnings as a locally owned community newspaper working from a friend’s over-sized coat closet was risky, the company was embraced by local independent business owners.
The company has grown to included four print titles:
- Greene County AdVantage
- Jersey County AdVantage
- Riverbend AdVantage
- Granite City AdVantage
AdVantage is delivered midweek by USPS to more than 86,000 households.
- Training aims to empower faith communities
- Pritzker administration moves to increase earned income participation
- Trade center continues virtual roundtable discussions
- Illinois urban areas report record-low payrolls in September
- Madison County Tax Cycle Committee to discuss no-bid contracts
- Former Bond County Board chairman endorses Daiber
- Financial adviser earns membership to Gamma Beta Phi Society
- Local dental students earn scholarships
- Cory Jobe named president-CEO of Great Rivers & Routes Tourism Bureau
- Special ISP patrols set for Jersey, Macoupin counties
- New president to lead OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony’s Health Center
- Wood River answers questions about Roundhouse, rec center
- Amy Yates
- Fleeing motorcyclist is apprehended, South Roxana chief says
- Madison County to host household hazardous waste collection
- Anthony Stassi
- Donna (Lindsay) Barth
- Crowe commends workers for completing I-255 project early