A trip to southeastern Macoupin County took me to a diner that could be called the epicenter of this small community. It’s located on the main drag through town, features the name of the high school’s mascot in its title and prides itself on being part of the community.
- Alton man dies in wrong-way crash in East St. Louis
- Possible tornado hits West Frankfort
- License plate reading cameras proliferate across Illinois
- Mac's Time Out employee stabbed in "large fight"
- Car drives into Wood River Donut
- Tyler Paul Street
- Daniel Lynn Mathenia III
- Alton man found with items stolen from Casey's General Store, police say
- Jail term handed down for car chase conviction
- Leaf fire damages Alton home
Sign up for daily news
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.