Steven Ray Ellison, 50, died Wednesday, January 7, 2021 at his home in Alton. Born December 30, 1970 in Alton, he was the son of Cecil Eugene Ellison and Candis Viola (Doan) Savage. Steven was a self-employed mechanic. He married Mabel Darlene Whitlock on August 15, 1995 in Alton. She survives. He is also survived by three daughters, Ashley Ellison of Kane, Samantha Morkel of Wood River, and Cassie Delp of Jerseyville, two sons, Dennis Dooley of Wood River and Byron Delp Jr. of Edwardsville, six grandchildren, and two brothers, Kenneth Ellison (Chris) of Alton and James Tucker of Alton. There will be no services. Gent Funeral Home in Alton is in charge of arrangements. Online guestbook and information may be found at www.gentfuneralhome.com
Sign up for daily obituaries
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Bethalto family opens new storage facility
- Belleville man injured in I-55 crash
- State removes some COVID-19 restrictions in four area counties
- Missouri residents charged in shooting of SIUE student
- Roquel Brown
- Sandra K. Beckman
- IDPH reporting COVID-19 vaccination data online
- Convention center to serve as vaccine distribution hub
- Harry Lee Guida
- Granite City schools looking for substitute teachers