Margaret M. Gresham, 71, died at 8:21 p.m. Thursday, November 19, 2020 at OSF St. Anthony’s Healthcare Center. Born March 1, 1949 in Alton, she was the daughter of Jack R. and Edna (Schleeper) Dover. Mrs. Gresham was a homemaker and an avid bike rider. She enjoyed boating, traveling and spending time with her grandkids. On September 27, 1968 she married Robert D. Gresham at St. Ambrose Catholic Church in Godfrey. He survives. Also surviving is a daughter, Amy Hacke (Kyle) of Hillsboro, a son, Tom Gresham (Chris) of St. Louis, MO, three grandchildren, Cameron Hacke, Evan Gresham and Addyson Gresham, two brothers, Dick Dover (Cheri) of Godfrey and Tom Dover (Nancy) of Washington, and two sisters, Paula Coffey (Sam) of Alton and Pat Tite (Art) of Wood River. A drive thru visitation will be from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at Gent Funeral Home in Alton. Please enter through the south entrance off Rozier Street. Funeral Services will be private. Memorials may be made to the American Heart Association. Online guestbook and information may be found at www.gentfuneralhome.com
Sign up for daily obituaries
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- IDPH reports 8,322 new coronavirus cases, 47 additional deaths
- Amazon provides Thanksgiving meals for Granite City area families
- Edwardsville police release photos of courthouse vandal
- Tammy J. Sanders
- Group starts petition drive to oppose Blue Lives Matter resolution
- Alton’s Green Gift Bazaar expands to two sites
- State closes deer check stations to prevent coronavirus infections
- COVID-19 testing set at Granite City Senior High School
- Taste of Downtown Alton adopts “to-go” format
- Gary L. Rhodes