Donna Jean Belcher, 65, died Saturday, October 9, 2021. She was born October 4, 1956 in Chicago. After living with her aunt and uncle, the late Marilyn and Frank Patschull of Alton, she resided at Beverly Farm in Godfrey. There she loved handing out stickers to staff and ALL her friends (she loved her friends). She also enjoyed coloring, watching movies, listening to music, and singing and dancing to “Bad” and “Beat It.” She liked dressing up for Halloween (one of her favorites was being Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz). Her favorite past time was eating Big Macs and fries before shopping for M & M’s, Pringles, Barbie’s, all those stickers, and gifts for friends. She also enjoyed family gatherings. Surviving is her cousin and guardian, Susan Patschull Talkington (Tom) of Florissant, MO, two more cousins, Greg Patschull (Laura Rood) of St. Charles, MO, Mike Patschull (Vickie) of Florissant, MO and numerous extended cousins. She was preceded in death by her mother, Jeanne (Oswald) Belcher and her father, Donald Belcher. Visitation will be from 2:00 p.m. until time of memorial service at 4:00 p.m. Saturday, October 23, 2021 at Gent Funeral Home in Alton. Memorials may be made to Beverly Farm, Evans Cottage, 6301 Humber Road, Godfrey, IL 62035. Online guestbook and information may be found at www.gentfuneralhome.com
Sign up for daily obituaries
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Four charged in Wood River drug bust
- Update on Facebook settlements for Illinoisans
- Victim identified in Monday night Alton fire
- Police raid alleged Wood River drug house
- Thieves steal car in Godfrey
- Granite City man sentenced in sex abuse case
- Appointments will be required at Bethalto driver's license office
- IDOT temporarily closes Joe Page Bridge in Hardin
- Troy woman shot dead in Farmersville
- Fire chief issues burn ban