Deborah S. Blanton, 62, died at 3:30 p.m. Monday, October 12, 2020at OSF St. Anthony’s Health Care Center. Born December 8, 1957, she was the daughter of Patricia Baker. Mrs. Blanton worked in housekeeping for OSF St. Anthony’s Healthcare Center. Surviving are two daughters, Melanie Kenshalo of Bunker Hill and Dawn Kenshalo of East Alton, one son, Michael Jay Kenshalo of East Alton, five grandchildren, Kaily Kenshalo, Kristen Kenshalo, Caleb Franceschi, Dylan Kenshalo and Kiah Kenshalo. Also surviving is a cousin, Carol Bridges. Along with her parents, she was preceded in death by her grandparents, Gertrude and Dan Baker, a sister, Vicki Whitehead and her former husband, Michael Joseph Kenshalo who was the father of her son and daughters. There will be no services at this time. Gent Funeral Home in Alton is in charge of arrangements. Online guestbook and information may be found at www.gentfuneralhome.com
Sign up for daily obituaries
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- MCT breaks ground on Eastgate park and ride facility in East Alton
- Thomas Moore
- Tammy J. Sanders
- IDPH reports six COVID-19 deaths in Greene and Madison counties
- Madison County officials pass budget, property tax levy
- Christmas Wonderland prepares for Friday opening
- Thomas Anthony Papin
- Alton’s Green Gift Bazaar expands to two sites
- Michael Wenzel
- Amazon provides Thanksgiving meals for Granite City area families