Barbara Anita Wyzard, 63, died at 6:36 p.m. Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at her home in Alton. Born February 19, 1958 in Alton, she was the daughter of William M. and Frances A. (Percy) Manus Sr. On November 15, 2000 she married Ralph E. Wyzard in Tennessee. He preceded her in death on September 24, 2005. Surviving are two daughters, Belinda (Sheldon) Willis of Alton and Amanda (Larry Morrison) Merrell of Pinckneyville, son-in-law, Jeffrey Merrell, 11 grandchildren and 18 great grandchildren. Also surviving is a brother, William M. (Shelia) Manus Jr. of Wood River and a sister, Amey (Troy) Fraser of Cottage Hills. There will be no services. Memorials may be made to the family in care of Gent Funeral Home. Online guestbook and information may be found at www.gentfuneralhome.com
Sign up for daily obituaries
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Thirteen charged in Alton drug sweep
- U.S. marshals raid Wood River home, arrest Indiana man
- Better Business Bureau warns of scams targeting Illinois residents
- Madison County holding surplus vehicle auction next weekend
- Eric L. Grindstaff
- Bethalto School Board approves mask policy
- Pritzker considers COVID-19 vaccine mandates, more restrictions
- Charlie’s Drive-In closing after seven decades in Wood River
- Ella Rose DeLancey
- Major Case Squad investigates fatal shooting in Granite City