Kevin W. Cranmer, 63, died at 1:55 p.m. on Thursday, December 24, 2020 at his residence. He was born July 5, 1957 in Alton, IL the son of Harry D. and Shirley M. (Carlton) Cranmer. He served in the U.S. Navy and worked in maintenance with Liberty Tire for many years. Surviving are three daughters, Taylor Cranmer of Brighton, Samantha Cranmer of East Peoria, IL and Mary Ellen Kline of Alton, one son, Bradley Cranmer of St. Charles, MO, eight grandchildren, one great grandchild, three brothers, Eric Cranmer of Godfrey, Jeffery Cranmer of Batchtown, IL. Dennis Cranmer of Villages of Florida and one sister, Denise Marin of Godfrey, IL. and his friend, Amy Cranmer of Brighton. He was preceded in death by his father, Harry D. Cranmer. Visitation will be from 4:00 p.m. until the time of the private family funeral service at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at Gent Funeral Home in Alton. Burial will be private. Memorials may be made to the Backstoppers. CDC guidelines will be followed. Please wear a facemask. Additional information and online guest book may be found at www.gentfuneralhome.com
Sign up for daily obituaries
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- State removes some COVID-19 restrictions in four area counties
- Christina O'Reilly
- Alton School District to name West Gym after longtime coach, teacher
- Roquel Brown
- Missouri residents charged in shooting of SIUE student
- Sandra K. Beckman
- IDPH reporting COVID-19 vaccination data online
- Bethalto family opens new storage facility
- Three Godfrey trustees back business stimulus program
- IDPH reports woman's death from COVID-19 in Madison County