To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Richard Fuller, please visit Tribute Store
Richard Allen Fuller, 83 of Calumet Park, Illinois, passed away Tuesday morning, November 10, 2020, at The Villa's in South Holland, Illinois Richard was born July 16, 1937, in Hillsboro, IL, a son of Carl Benjamin and Ruth Elizabeth Tinnell Fuller. Richard was a mechanic for Allis Chalmers in Chicago, IL. He enjoyed bowling, playing pool, and riding his Harley Davidson. He loved to tinker on old cars and was an avid gardener. Richard was preceded in death by his parents and brothers and sisters. Graveside services will be conducted at 1:30 pm, Friday,November 13, 2020 at Girard Cemetery. Richard is survived by his several nieces and nephews. Please visit www.davisandersonfuneralhome.com to leave condolences or light a candle in his memory. Davis-Anderson Funeral Home, Girard is in charge of arrangements.
Sign up for daily obituaries
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Metro East Humane Society rescues 33 dogs in transport from Arkansas
- Christina O'Reilly
- Next phase of state's vaccine distribution plan to start Monday
- Spa owner seeks information after allegations against manager
- Alton School District to name West Gym after longtime coach, teacher
- IDPH reports five more COVID-19 deaths in Jersey and Madison counties
- Plummer launches Valentine’s For Seniors program
- Elik opens district office in Alton
- Local couple opens Smoothie King in Collinsville
- Alton native is new gift shop coordinator at Alton Memorial