Douglas L. Pruitt, 65 formally of Carlinville, IL, passed away Monday evening, September 6, 2021 in Louisville, KY. He is the son of Virgil L. and Doris M. (Bowker) Pruitt. He is preceded in death by his father Virgil L. Pruitt and his daughter Crystal Nicole Pruitt. There will be no services. Doug is survived by his mother, Doris M. Pruitt, sons; Derek (Gina) Pruitt and Chad (Kristy) Gillian, daughter Misty (Jason) Dunn, grandchildren; Gabe, Colin, Braden, Keziah, Keegan, Molly, Emily and Ethan. He is survived by brothers; Greg, Don, Steve and Dan Pruitt. Davis-Anderson Funeral Home, Carlinville is in charge of arrangements.
Sign up for daily obituaries
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Brighton man charged with possession of child pornography
- Charges filed in shooting investigation
- Fire damages warehouse in Granite City
- Bethalto trustees approve liquor license for planned Mexican restaurant
- Trial date set in Bethalto triple murder
- Madison County to open household hazardous waste collection site
- Fatal crash on I-270 this morning
- Timothy C. Outhouse Jr.
- Update on Alton shooting
- Lane shift coming on Highway 67-Delhi Bypass