Granite City Senior High School will serve as a host for a Madison County drive-through COVID-19 community testing site on Thursday, Nov. 19, in the Memorial Gymnasium front parking lot. Testing will occur from 9 a.m. until noon, or until supplies last.
• Bring photo ID and health insurance card, if you have one
• No appointment needed; open to the public (adults and children older than six months)
• The tests are free
• Shallow nose swab testing, not a deep swab of the nose and throat
• Masks required
• Be patient; there may be a wait
• It may be up to a week before you get results
Madison County Health Department has developed partnerships with SIU School of Medicine, SIUE Nursing, Lewis and Clark Community College, and SIHF Healthcare to ensure accessible community-based testing services.
For frequently asked questions, visit www.madisonchd.org.