GCSD9 partnered with All God's Children Shall Have Shoes for its annual event on Dec. 3 at Famous Footwear in Alton Square Mall. Over 100 students from Frohardt, Grigsby, Maryville, Mitchell, Prather and Wilson Schools received a new pair of shoes and socks.
- Alton man dies in wrong-way crash in East St. Louis
- Possible tornado hits West Frankfort
- License plate reading cameras proliferate across Illinois
- Mac's Time Out employee stabbed in "large fight"
- Car drives into Wood River Donut
- Tyler Paul Street
- Daniel Lynn Mathenia III
- Alton man found with items stolen from Casey's General Store, police say
- Jail term handed down for car chase conviction
- Leaf fire damages Alton home