Owners Aimee Long (EnS Jewelry) and Jamie Slaten (JLS Design) opened The CoOp at Klein Hall on Oct 1.
The Klein daughters (Martha & MaryAnn) were present for the ribbon cutting at 10 a.m., right before the doors opened for business.
The CoOp houses 21 vendors from the area, as well as a venue space upstairs now available to rent for many different occasions.
Hours of operation are 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Thursday, as well as 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday.
Location: 128 West Central St., Bethalto
- Teen charged in triple-fatal crash
- Plane in trouble lands at Bethalto's St. Louis Regional Airport
- State offering free deer meat testing for chronic wasting disease
- Late fire chief’s son sworn in as East Alton lieutenant
- Illinois nurses challenge COVID-19 vaccine mandate in lawsuit
- Godfrey hires new park and rec director
- Man with gun arrested after foot pursuit in Alton
- All calls to require dialing area code in Illinois
- Dr. Martin “Tom” Carrow
- Brian Hawkins